Friday, January 21, 2011

My trip to Arizona!

 The night before we left for AZ with Fluffy, I missed him so much :)
 On the road to AZ!
 First day staying at my grandparents in AZ
 My Naine and Poppy
 My Cousin Matt, my Poppy, and my Aunt Tammy
 Taking naps, we were all up way too late :)

 My Uncle Paul's fiber glass sculpture, he's fantastic, I wish I'd been able to take pictures of the ones outside
 My aunt Tammy's beaded bugs :)
 Uncle Paul's ceramics wheel, and their dog Hank
 More of Uncle Paul's flowers, I love how morbid beautiful these ones are
 Awh Naine fell asleep watching Criminal Minds with me :)
 My Uncle Johnny with my Daddy

 My Naine and I she's so itty bitty adorable :) (Naine is welsh for grandma)
 My Uncle Paul
 My brother ^-^

 Me and my Poppy, hes so cute :)
 Saying our goodbyes :( I missed them before we were even out of the driveway!







 Pioneer Village




 On the road to the Grand Canyon!






 Grand Canyon at sunset SOOOOO gorgeous, I didn't expect it to be as completely amazing and breathtaking as it was o.o








Fluffy today sleeping next to me as I do this :D

No comments: